My Mous collection continues to grow!
Disclosure : I purchased this Mous Limitless iPhone X Leather Case direct from Amazon the review is my own as are my thoughts on the product.
One year ago (to the very day) I posted my first review on my first Mous product – the Limitless 2.0 Carbon Fibre Case for the iPhone X : Mous Limitless iPhone X Case (Carbon Fibre) Unboxing & Review
From there in March 2018 I bought the leather folio case and card wallet, of which you can read my thoughts here : Mous iPhone X Accessories Unboxing and Review
Then in September 2018 I added the Mous Limitless 2.0 Leather iPhone X Case to my collection and you can read about that one here : Mous Limitless 2.0 Leather iPhone X Case Unboxing & Review
So a year later and I got my third Mous Limitless 2.0 case this time deciding to go for the real wood (Walnut) finish. So a year and three cases later then surely Mous must be doing something right, right? Right!
So how is it?
Simply put – this is another absolute quality case from Mous, and the real wood finish is just classy.
Rather than regurgitate what I have already written twice before I am going to keep this very simple and run with bullet points. If you would like to read anything more detailed or specific take a look at the Carbon Fibre, then the Leather Limitless 2.0 reviews that I have linked above.
- Nice quality and well manufactured packaging.
- Free screen protector (still untested by me)
- Perfect fit.
- Real Walnut finish – it is hard to stress how well it is finished. It does make a little more slippery that than the leather (obviously) and the carbon fibre, but it does mean that this case slides effortlessly into your pocket.
- Tactile and responsive buttons.
- Precision cut ports (camera, speakers, lightning charging point, sensors, etc).
- Screen shield friendly.
- I don’t have any to mention, just be careful as you get used to the case, as I mentioned above the beautifully finished and smooth walnut is a little slippy, so until you are used to that and expecting it, it could result in a drop test you weren’t expecting.
I summarised my review of the Leather Limitless 2.0 iPhone X case as follows :
So there you have it, it is a premium case with a premium price tag. However on the back of that what you are getting is a well designed, well presented and manufactured case that competes with the other premium brands, and maybe even teaches one or two of them a thing or two about the form and function that we consumers want and expect.
And that is exactly all I have to say about this Walnut variant.
Mous Limitless 2.0 Walnut iPhone X Case Unboxing Gallery :