The new revision of macOS Sierra has just been released by Apple. macOS Sierra 10.12.4 is now available for Mac users, but before you install it, here’s the lowdown on the new features.
Please remember that when you decide to install the update make sure you have backed up your Mac’s data. Losing everything on a hard drive is something no one wants to consider so make sure to protect yourself, just in case!
The major new feature in macOS Sierra 10.12.4 is Night Shift, which made its debut in iOS9.3. Night Shift is available on the following Macs:
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or later)
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or later)
- iMac (Late 2012 or later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)