If you are one of the many peolple experiencing issues installing Kodi on the Fire Stick at the moment when using ES File Explorer, I am here to sort your woes out straight away, and quickly.
(This seems to be happening when people are upgrading their Kodi to the new 16.1 – it is nothing to do with the upgrade so don’t be worrying about that, it is just how ES File Explorer or Amazon (more likely) are now dealing with the requests to download via their software).
I am presuming that you have got as far as the Kodi Download page, but when you are clicking on the ARM link nothing is happening, right?
So here’s what you do to get going back on your merry way…
- Click on the link once, it doesn’t matter if you click more than once, all you will notice is a spinning arrow in the top right corner of the screen for a spilt second.
- Now move your cursor down to the bottom right of the screen where you will see three vertical dots. Select them and click.
- Now you will have an option to ‘Open’ or something very similar.
- Click that and continue on installing Kodi!
- Sit back, watch and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by.
I am TomBoyNI, the owner, principle author and only editor of everything on this blog.
I am a road race loving, adventure motorcyclist, with a huge bit of techie built in. I like to learn and am currently trying to learn photography.
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography