Invitations for the Apple October 2018 Event have been sent out. It will happen on 30th October 2018 in Brooklyn, New York .
There’s more in the making.
The invitations this time are a little bit special (they always have hidden messages and clues as to what to expect).
This time though there are at least 18 individual art works for the invitations – a new one appearing each time the invitation reloads!
UPDATE : The previous estimate was grossly underestimated there are (so far) 370 confirmed unique designs!
See the end of this post for all the confirmed designs so far…
https://www.apple.com/apple-events/ – Just click Refresh to see an alternate art work!
So what should we expect?
Here are my predictions :
- New iPad Pro : It is going to be all screen, no TouchID but FaceID. No notch and thin bezels. Of course it is going to be powerful and will be met with…
- New Apple Pencil : It’ll work the same but charge and pair in a much better way than sticking it in the base of the iPad.
- New AirPods – AirPods 2 – with ‘Hey Siri’ and a bit of waterproofing.
- New Macs : This is a bit of a mine field – but most of the Apple World is hoping for a new Mac Mini, and a new MacBook Air – but that could come in the form of a new 13″ MackBook. I expect a spec bump for iMac Pro.
- A release date for the charging mat?
One of the most interested prospects for me though is the rumour of iOS based versions of Logic and Final Cut!
We’ll see on 30thOCtober 2018.
UPDATE : 370 confirmed designs for the 30th October 2018 Apple Hardware Event :
— Alireza (@alixrezax) October 19, 2018
If the link above isn’t working you can download the 3.6Mb .png file here : https://www.tbni.blog/downloads/AppleEventOctober2018.png