Today is only the first day back to work for the majority of the world after the Christmas break.
Even so, having been doing a little bit of light browsing on the net the rumour mill is already going mental with predictions of what Apple will be throwing out to us this year.
To save you the trouble of checking out all these rumours at such an early stage here is the summary.
Lets see how many of them turn true over the next 12 months.
1. iPad Mini with retina display (99% likely).
2. iPhone 5s (40% likely).
3. iPhone 6 (59% likely).
4. Coloured next gen iPhones (65% likely).
5. iOS7 (99% likely).
6. iPad 5 (99% likely).
7. Some AppleTV upgrade. Most likely a huge upgrade.
8. A6 processor. (99% likely. Also 99% likely that Samsung won’t be making it).
9. Different iPhone screen sizes. (10% likely).
Hopefully this little list will quench your thirst for rumours. I’m interested in watching how they develop.
Thanks for stopping by.
I am TomBoyNI, the owner, principle author and only editor of everything on this blog.
I am a road race loving, adventure motorcyclist, with a huge bit of techie built in. I like to learn and am currently trying to learn photography.
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography